Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think a lot of time has passed such that i can alert any and all readers if there are any. some folks may occasionally check up on me here and if they do they can at least note that Maverick is no longer an issue in my life. He has made it an unqualified effort to make certain I never hear from him again. So that takes care of that issue
Other areas of my life remain disasterously full. I have twice been arrested. I have legal fees and other costs in abundance where as my income has diminished. I feel that I might begin to write again and this note is evidence of the fact. I still have maintained 3 friends that I consider good friends. I hope I can hold on to these friends because i have come to learn that maintaining good friends is of paramount importance. Bill, Harley, and Tracey. I have other aquaintances but real friends are hard to find. And, if even 1 of these people remain in the category of REAL friends I will still be blessed.
Pray for me if you are out there and still consider yourself one of my friends. Even my stepchildren for whom I gave up a huge portion of my life, all 6 of them have abandoned me. I try to forget if i can. But, I won't because I still love them all very much and wonder how they are and what has become of them. If you are still out there you know this blog is hear. Send me a message. If you wish to call my # is 14798838743.

No comments: